Date(s) - 12/01/2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We might think co-ops are secular, but many co-ops around the world—from Mondragón to Birmingham—have grown from spiritual traditions and practices.
This month, we’ll gather at Mayu Mediation Cooperative, an innovative multi-stakeholder meditation space in South Denver. After a silent sitting, we’ll hear from founder Cierra McNamara about Mayu’s origins and business structure.
You should attend this circle if
• you meditate or practice a faith tradition
• you want to see more business models that integrates spirituality
• you’re inspired by the conversation about cooperatives and spirituality
• you want to see a multi-stakeholder co-op in action
• you’d like to connect with other people interested in co-op development.
Invite your friends who’d love to join you for this unique experience and RSVP today.